Best Western Plus Abbey Inn & Suites
About Best Western Plus Abbey Inn & Suites
The Best Western Plus Abbey Inn is one of the foremost hotels located in St. George, Utah: the gateway to Zion National Park and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
There is no better way to start your Southern Utah adventure than with a great nights’ sleep on our Eurotop mattresses followed by our complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet. Our award-winning customer service will help you through every aspect of your stay whether you are here for one night or an extended stay. We are also close to Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park and Snow Canyon. When you stay with us we will help you find plenty of adventure and excitement. Enjoy our year-round recreation including hiking, fishing, boating, mountain climbing, and world-renown biking trails. Reserve with us for the St. George Ironman and for the St. George Runners’ Series events including the St. George Marathon.
Business travelers will enjoy spacious work areas in each room, a business center, over 4,000 sq ft of meeting space, onsite catering, free high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel, and close proximity to the Dixie Convention Center.
Looking for something unique? Check out Tuacahn – called The Broadway in the Desert. Are you looking for a place to shop? Ask us about the Outlet Stores or Ancestor Square for local shops and restaurants.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Great experience, we stayed here three nights and found the staff to be extremely helpful, friendly…” more
- “The room was quiet, comfortable, and clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel location was within…” more
- “Best western hotel in St. George. During these hard times it is so good to get…” more
- “My husband and I stopped here again and were very impressed. We have been here before…” more