Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort-Ray’s Restaurant
About Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort-Ray’s Restaurant
Enjoy all Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort has to offer on its 4,000 acres in the way of activities, including climbing wall, miniature golf, trampoline bungee, zip line, basketball, billiards and foosball, horse shoes, ping pong, tennis, pool & hot tub, and volleyball. Our Zion Ponderosa Ranch restaurants give you everything you’re looking for in a dining experience.
And of course you’ll be adjacent to Zion National Park and Zion Canyon. There are activities galore you and your family and friends can enjoy when staying at these Zion National Park cabins, such as horseback riding, Jeep tours, rafting, and hiking. Located at the intersection of the Great Basin, the Colorado Plateau, and the Mojave Desert regions, Utah’s first national park is stunning display of red- and tan-colored Navajo sandstone. With elevations ranging from 3,666 to 8,726, you’ll be in awe of the park’s natural canyons, buttes, mesas, mountains, and arches. The park consists of four climate zones, including desert, riparian, woodland, and coniferous forest, making it home to an astonishing number of bird, mammal, and reptile species. Book your stay at these Zion National Park cabins today.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We stayed at the Zion Ponderosa Ranch for 2 nights. 1st night in the Glamping Tent,…” more
- “My cousin and I stayed at Ponderosa ranch and glamped. Tent is super cute and beds…” more
- “What a fun place! We stayed in a cabin, but I think we would have loved…” more
- “My brother, niece & I stayed here en route to Zion. We stayed in the covered…” more
Sandwich / Deli