Springdale Visitors Center
About Springdale Visitors Center
Welcome to the brand new Springdale Visitor Center. Located in the heart of Zion Canyon and 1 mile from the main south entrance of Zion National Park the setting is picture perfect. Our knowledgeable local experts are here daily to provide you with insight and guidance on how to make the most of your visit to Springdale, Zion National Park, and the other surrounding area parks and attractions. Our world-class new facility also offers an extensive retail store with apparel, hiking gear, gifts, books, maps, and more that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Make sure to add a stop into the Springdale Visitor Center a must do on your upcoming visit. Open daily from 7:00am – 10:00pm. Located at shuttle stop #6 on the Springdale loop we are a great place to begin and finish your day in the Canyon.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We did not go into the Springdale Visitor’s Center but since I could not find parking…” more
- “The superb assistance and helpfulness. Phil was awesome …. helped me obtain bus passes for in…” more
- “We stopped here looking for souvenirs and man did we find some. The items inside were…” more
- “We stopped here before checking into our hotel, the gentlemen there was very helpful and ran…” more