St. George Shuttle
About St. George Shuttle
When traveling to the beautiful Southern Utah and Zion National Park, St George Shuttle is the way to go. With 13 trips a day between Las Vegas and St George, Utah and 4 trips a day between Salt Lake City and St. George they can get you to Southern Utah from anywhere. With Mercedes Sprinter vans, bottled water, USB charging station and great drivers, your trip not only be safe but, it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
Zion Nation Park is getting more popular than ever and along with that more crowded than ever. Help protect the beautiful city of Sprindale and Zion Nation Park and alleviate the stress of finding parking by, taking the St George Shuttle or their taxi services all the way to Springdale where you will be dropped off right at the Springdale Visitor Center. You will be able to stroll by the amazing shops and restaurants or hope right on the Zion Park Shuttle and continue into the beautiful Zion Canyon.
Other great locations you get to or from with the St George Shuttle are: Las Vegas, NV, Mesquite NV, St George UT, Hurricane UT, Cedar City UT, Orem UT, Midvale UT, Salt Lake City Airport, Ogden Ut, Idaho Falls and Rexburg ID.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “I took the shuttle from Mesquite, NV to Las Vegas, NV airport at 3:50 am on…” more
- “Great experience! The driver was super nice and funny. The shuttle itself was pretty comfortable even…” more
- “Twice now that STG posts a 5:40pm leave time with a disclaimer via the website the…” more
- “Great experience- so helping in booking and answering all questions- friendly staff – comfortable transport” more
Bus / Transport