More than just a place to rest after an adventurous day in Zion National Park or the other surrounding area attractions, the Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an atmosphere rarely discovered and will leave you wanting to come back again and again to recharge your soul and make memories to last a lifetime.
Situated on the edge of the Virgin River and just a short 5 minute walk from the main entrance to Zion National Park the location is ideal for park and shuttle access. Add to the fantastic location the setting of 5 acres of manicured lawns and perennial flower gardens you will quickly realize how special this amazing place truly is. But don’t stop there, the hotel also features modern comforts throughout all of our rooms, suites, and villas complete with the amenities you would want and expect.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We had an incredible stay at the Cliffrose! From the breathtaking view from our Grand View…” more
- “We stayed two nights on our 12 day Southwest National Parks Road trip. It was a…” more
- “I have traveled all over the world staying at accommodations ranging from small boutique hotels to…” more
- “My wife and I booked 3 nights here for our 1 year wedding anniversary. As a…” more