About Cable Mountain Lodge
Our beautiful lodge places each guest at the heart of a special Zion Canyon experience. Cable Mountain Lodge sits nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet is still close to the conveniences of shopping, dining and entertainment. The Arts and Crafts stone-work architecture unmistakably hearkens back to the early days of the great national parks tradition.
The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and our caring staff is happy to impart their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay with us. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Absolutely loved our 2 day stay. The room was very spacious, clean and had amazing views….” more
- “Great place to stay when visiting Zion. We had two different units at Cable Mountain (because…” more
- “This is an amazing Lodge. It sits walking distance from the mouth of Zion canyon. The…” more
- “We liked the location and our room was nice. We had just done a day of…” more