Zion Pizza & Noodle Co.
About Zion Pizza & Noodle Co.
Located in the heart of Zion Canyon at the entrance to Zion National Park, Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. is situated in the picturesque village of Springdale, Utah. Once an old church, the building is now a focal point for visitors wishing to take a relaxing break and enjoy good food and good company.
Formerly an old Mormon church built in 1930, the picturesque building that is home to Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. was converted to commercial use in 1983. Due to uncertain soil conditions, the foundation was built four feet thick and the walls are one foot thick. The interior walls are lathe and plaster construction. It graces the commerical center of Springdale.
The Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. serves some of the finest pizza and pasta around. We use the freshest local ingredients, and cater to vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We ordered carry out during one of our nights in Zion. We ordered an all meat…” more
- “Went in Oct 2020 when a lot of physical distancing rules were in effect. Ordered pizzas…” more
- “Covid. A lot of places in Springdale didn’t offer take-out and we don’t want to eat…” more
- “This pizza noodle restaurant has a combination of Italian and Asian pizzas. And they add cheddar…” more