Switchback Grille Steakhouse
About Switchback Grille Steakhouse
No visit to Zion is complete without dining at Switchback Grille. Renown for premium cuts of beef and fresh fish, Switchback Grille is the canyon’s original prime steak and fresh seafood house. The Grille’s USDA Prime beef is hand-selected, age for at least 28 days and then trimmed to exacting specifications. Filet mignon, New York Strip, classic rib-eye and dry-aged rib-eye filet are among the most beloved cuts. The Grille’s seafood is sourced from oceans near and far and flown in fresh several times each week. From fresh halibut and sushi grade Ahi tuna to Alaskan king crab legs and jumbo shrimp, the seafood selection is unmatched for hundreds of miles. To further compliment the steakhouse menu, Switchback Grille features one on the most extensive wine lists in all of Southern Utah with an incredible selection of wines rated 90 points and above.
The Grille’s dining room is beautifully adorned with commissioned art by renown Utah artist Kirk Randal. Natural cherry wood woodwork, oversized chairs and panoramic views of Zion’s West Temple and The Three Mary’s make dining at Switchback a must when visiting Zion National Park. And of course, our staff is committed to delivering gracious service that is sure to please. For the ultimate in Zion Canyon dining, reserve your place at Switchback Grille.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We stumbled here by chance. We waited a little late, but they were able to work…” more
- “We had our dinner in this restaurant for two days in a row only because we…” more
- “We had a steak and chicken. $100. Good food, but expensive. Service was excellent, food was…” more
- “I wish I could chalk this up to feeling like it was an off night, but…” more