Switchback Jack’s Sports Grill
About Switchback Jack’s Sports Grill
Cozy, comfortable and ready to delight, Jack’s Sports Grill welcomes fans of all ages. Great burgers, sumptuous sandwiches, rock “n” rice bowls and breakfast anytime are always made fresh along with a fabulous bar menu that features refreshing cocktails and the Canyon’s most thrilling brew menu. Also in the lineup are awesome appetizers that make watching the big game even more enjoyable. And of course, you’re welcome to dine outside on Jack’s striking wrap-around patio with spectacular views of Zion Canyon. Whether you’re looking to belly up to the bar for a tasty drink or indulge in one a Jack’s amazing entrees, you will love Jack’s easy-going atmosphere where you can kick back, relax and enjoy. Jack’s is Zion National Park’s favorite sports bar since 2006.
Jack’s is conveniently located minutes from the Zion National Park south entrance and immediately adjacent to the Springdale Holiday Inn Express and Zion Springhill Suites by Marriott. It is the one place in Springdale to catch all the action. From the NFL Sunday Ticket to the Kentucky Derby and everything in between, odds are we have just what you’re looking for.
Jack’s features Zion’s most extensive beer menu. Our draft beer selection includes both major and microbrewery selections and is complimented by our bottled beer menu that is second to none. Our bottled beer menu sources from breweries around the world with special emphasis on Utah breweries such as Wasatch, Uinta and Red Rock Brewing Company. If you love beer, you’ll love Jack’s.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Come here if you are hungry & want some great food! The service was excellent! Our…” more
- “It’s difficult finding a place open for lunch in Springdale. I guess people are in the…” more
- “Great spot for a fun lunch break… friendly staff, good menu selection (definitely something for everyone)…” more
- “We were only here for one meal on a Sunday around 4. We waited a bit…” more