About Cafe Soleil
Cafe Soleil in Springdale, Utah & Zion National Park is privately run by owner/chef Tamera Burton. Tamera started the business in Springdale in 2005, mainly as a place for locals & tourists of the Zion Canyon area to purchase a good cup of coffee, specialty coffee drinks, vegetarian dishes & a few healthy sandwiches.
As you can see, Tamera & her exceptional restaurant staff has grown the business to what it is today, offering a full Gourmet Coffee Bar, Gourmet Panini Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads, Soups, Pizza, Smoothies, Drinks, Beer & a wonderful selection of local art. We also offer a wide selection of the best breakfast, lunch, traditional, vegan & vegetarian options, as well as gluten-free items.
Reviews & Ratings
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Best coffee and breaks fast I’ve had in all of Zion. I had a breakfast sandwich…” more
- “Excellent sandwiches and lattes. Distancing in place, they wrapped our food for hiking. They open early…” more
- “The food was fabulous and the staff was like “whatever we can do to make your…” more
- “The sandwiches were so good, we would often get several per day for our hiking adventures!…” more